Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mk666aim <ma...@aimia.com> on 2019/08/13 15:43:29 UTC

Re: JDBC HA failover, is this supported?

I realised that my original post had some omitted error traces, so I have now
corrected it.
It seems that quoted stack traces do not get posted correctly and they
result in empty space.
I have now instead just pasted text normally and marked it bold.

Re: JDBC HA failover, is this supported?

Posted by mk666aim <ma...@aimia.com>.
This turned out to be a typo in my configuration - underscore instead of a
dash, so the configuration parser was unable to find the connector.