Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Darryl Miles <da...@netbauds.net> on 2008/01/04 13:06:41 UTC

Aggregation of or ?

The concept is a "fileset" or "path" is great, but I have to label each
one, I can't aggregate them for 2 or more.

<path>
 <fileset refid="my.fileset.unique"/>
</path>

I want the above "fileset" to actually be 2 or more filesets as if I had
written them out like:

<path>
  <fileset refid="my.fileset.unique.one"/>
  <fileset refid="my.fileset.unique.two"/>
</path>

But be labeled as a single label "my.fileset.unique".

Maybe a <filesetgroup> is needed:

<filesetgroup id="my.filesetgroup.foobar">
  <fileset refid="my.fileset.unique.one"/>
  <fileset refid="my.fileset.unique.two"/>
</filesetgroup>

Where <filesetgroup refid="my.filesetgroup.foobar"/> could be used in
_ANY_ place that a regular <fileset/> could be.

Darryl

Re: Aggregation of or ?

Posted by Darryl Miles <da...@netbauds.net>.

That worked thanks.  I aggregated the two labeled filesets into one <path>.

<path id="path.foobar.label">
  <path>
   <fileset refid="fset.foobar.label.part.one"/>
  </path>
  <path>
   <fileset refid="fset.foobar.label.part.two"/>
  </path>
</path>

Re: Aggregation of or ?

Posted by Robin Chaddock <ro...@iplay.com>.
[...]

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which I-play, a trading name of Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

(C) 2005. I-play is a trademark and trading name of Digital Bridges Limited. All Rights Reserved.
http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp