Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Wayne Johnson <wd...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/01 18:16:59 UTC

[Solved] Re: Problem establishing a second connection in the same client

Never mind, I misread the code.  Problem was in my code.

Wayne Johnson <wd...@yahoo.com> wrote: Good morning all.  I think I may have found another bug.

The client we have is apparently (AFAIK, I didn't write it) attempting to establish a second SSL connection to the service.  This causes HTTPTransport to call ChannelFactory::createChannel().  Since there is already a secure channel in m_ChannelLibrary, it falls through the if and returns a NULL for pChannel.  Shouldn't it be returning the channel it found?

If you can confirm this, I'll file a Jira and start working on a quick patch to submit.  Should be an easy fix, just want a developer to confirm my analysis.

Thanks.

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

 Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

---