Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jun Tsai <ju...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/09 03:58:18 UTC

How to get hivemind object?

I wirte some service using hivemind .How to access the object using hard
code not using @InjectObject.

Thanks.
Jun Tsai
--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: How to get hivemind object?

Posted by Tomáš Drenčák <to...@gmail.com>.
You have to use hivemind Registry object. This is initialized in
ApplicationServlet. So you can subclass it and add special method e.g.
getRegistry(). Or lookup Registry in servlet context where it's
stored.

But I think that hard coding Registry lookup into your code isn't best
practice....