Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2014/02/06 07:12:53 UTC

How jclouds back-port changes to an already released version?

Hi All,

What's the procedure of doing this? Do you all create a new minor version?

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: How jclouds back-port changes to an already released version?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Cool... thanks Andrew.

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.