Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Lashan Faliq <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/16 13:19:02 UTC

Error when running tests

I have set $CLASSPATH to include the following jars:
• derbyTesting.jar
• derbyrun.jar
• junit.jar
• trunk/classes
still when I run
java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite derbyall
I get the error
Error: Could not find or load main class  org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite

Can you please guide me on what to do next.
Thank you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

RE: Error when running tests

Posted by Lashan Faliq <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi rick,

I finally got  the tests to work it was a  small mistake on my side.

Re: Error when running tests

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lashan,