Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/01/20 05:00:41 UTC

Re: Integration tasks -- thanks Manu and Jeremy

On Jan 19, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Manu George wrote:

> Hi ,
>            I have attached a new patch for 104. Pls use that patch

Excellent and very big thank you!  This one is key and people will be
really happy to have it.

You the man, Manu!

An thank you to Jeremy for working through the patch and helping to
clear out issues despite fighting with a non-functioning setup.  The
time and energy is Very appreciated!

-David