Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 10:51:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Abdera 1.1 RC1

Please review and vote on the Abdera 1.1 release artifacts.

The binary and source distributions are available at:

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/abdera/1.1-RC1/

The Maven artifacts are at:

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/abdera/1.1-RC1/maven

The SVN tag for the release is at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/tags/abdera-1.1-RC1/

+1 from me.

   ...ant

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Abdera 1.1 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Passed with four +1 votes.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 1.1 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Good comments, lets work on fixing them for the next release.

   ...ant

Posted by ck <ch...@googlemail.com>.
+1 for the release

Posted by Jim Ancona <ji...@anconafamily.com>.