Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Richardson <er...@milagrosoft.com> on 2002/04/12 23:58:20 UTC

Include build files?

Hi,

I have a build file that uses the ant task to build sub directories.
Some of the targets in the sub directory build files are in common and I
would like to factor them out and include them in the top level file but
since the top level file also gets edited I'd rather they not be in that
file.

Is this possible with ant 1.3 or some other later version?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Include build files? - solved

Posted by Eric Richardson <er...@milagrosoft.com>.
Sorry, doing too much XSLT and not thinking.
RTFFAQ to myself

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html#xml-entity-include