Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2014/04/04 19:55:53 UTC

RE: SOLR Jetty Server on Windows 2003

Are the requests cross domain? Is your browser giving errors about
cross domain scripting restrictions in the browser? If you're doing
cross domain browser stuff, Solr gives you the ability to do requests
over JSONP which is a sneaky hack that gets around these issues. Check
out my blog post for an example that uses angular:

http://www.opensourceconnections.com/2013/08/25/instant-search-with-solr-and-angular/

Sent from my Windows Phone From: EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI,
Automotive-Service-Solutions)
Sent: 4/4/2014 1:51 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: SOLR Jetty Server on Windows 2003
Hi , I am trying to install solr on the Windows 2003 with Jetty
server. Form browser everything works , but when I try to acesss from
another javascript Code in other machine I am not getting reponse. I
am using Xmlhttprequest to get the response from server using
javascript.

Any Help...?

--Ravi