Posted to builds@apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2020/08/03 16:59:45 UTC

ZooKeeper Jenkins migration is blocked on INFRA-20613

Hi Chris,

CI migration of Apache ZooKeeper is blocked by INFRA-20613. We need a proper GitHub account to migrate our PreCommit jobs.

Please respond on the ticket.

Thanks,
Andor

Re: ZooKeeper Jenkins migration is blocked on INFRA-20613

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Note this may also be a good use for GitHub App integration
potentially as that provides a higher API limit than access tokens,
and they don't require setting up bot accounts or reusing personal
ones.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>