Posted to issues@karaf.apache.org by Vamsikrishna Koka <va...@motivitylabs.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/30 17:38:06 UTC

RE: Issue karaf 4.2.15 with OpenJDK 11

Hi Team,

Currently, We are using KRAF 4.2.15 with JDK 8. Now we are trying to upgrade OpenJDK 11 but I could able to bring it up karaf due to given below issue.

karaf.bat: Enabling Java debug options: -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005
WARNING: package org.apache.karaf.specs.locator not in java.base
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
Error: Could not find or load main class Krishna\Downloads\apache-karaf-4.2.15\bin\..\lib\endorsed\org.apache.karaf.specs.locator-4.2.15.jar
Currently, We are using KRAF 4.2.15 with JDK 8. Now we are trying to upgrade OpenJDK 11 but I could able to bring it up karaf due to given below issue.

karaf.bat: Enabling Java debug options: -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005
WARNING: package org.apache.karaf.specs.locator not in java.base
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
Error: Could not find or load main class Krishna\Downloads\apache-karaf-4.2.15\bin\..\lib\endorsed\org.apache.karaf.specs.locator-4.2.15.jar
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Krishna\Downloads\apache-karaf-4/2/15\bin\//\lib\endorsed\org/apache/karaf/specs/locator-4/2/15/jar

Thanks,
VamsiKrishna
Software Engineer

Mob: +91 9381078936

[Motivitylabs - Enabling Mobile Enterprises]
US: 222 W. Las Colinas Blvd.
Suite 755 East
Irving, TX 75039
Ph:+1-214-730-0798
INDIA: 9th & 10th floor, Water Mark Building, Kondapur, Hitech City,
Hyderabad 500 084, Telangana.
Ph:+91-40-4651-5454
Confidentiality Note: This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they ar