Posted to users@camel.apache.org by techybolek <te...@yahoo.com> on 2014/05/29 00:20:47 UTC

split and process message into many channels

My input message:
<file>
   <node1>
   </node1>
    <node10>
     </node10>
</file>

I want to:
1. Process the whole file using stylesheet and output to Dest A
2. For a few elements in the file (say, node1, node3 and node7) I want to
extract them and output the content of each individually to Dest B

I know how to process the file using stylesheet but I'm at a loss how to do
the other, let alone combine them together.
I'm looking for something like:
from(direct:start).magic_split
     to("xslt:mysheet").to("destA"),
     setBody(xpath("//node1").to("destB"),
     setBody(xpath("//node3").to("destB"),
     setBody(xpath("//node7").to("destB"),
     ).transform(constant(responseOK);

Re: split and process message into many channels

Posted by techybolek <te...@yahoo.com>.
I'm thinking custom splitter bean, to split the message.