Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/24 11:39:46 UTC

Compile error

I'm sure I had the project (master) building ok yesterday, today I'm
getting a compile error:

/Users/jgallimore/dev/cxf/rt/ws/security/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ws/security/wss4j/StaxSerializer.java:[62,8]
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.StaxSerializer is not abstract and does
not override abstract method deserialize(byte[],org.w3c.dom.Node,boolean)
in org.apache.xml.security.encryption.Serializer

Is anyone else seeing this, or am I just having a bad day?

Thanks

Jon

Re: Compile error

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Colm. I did manage to workaround it locally by adding the boolean
parameter to the method and ignoring it, but I'm not sure that's the right
fix :-).

Jon

Re: Compile error

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.