Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bob Carpenter <bo...@engineer.com> on 2004/06/12 22:08:16 UTC

Why does this SVG file not display using Slideshow?

Hi,

I'm using Batik 1.5.1. When I load this
http://www.carpenterdev.com/bobc/18225_library_roof.svg
file into Slideshow demo it doesn't display - background appears black.

Can this be fixed in the SVG file, or does it require a Slideshow fix?

Thanks,

--BobC

Re: Why does this SVG file not display using Slideshow?

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Bob,

    If you haven't figured it out yet...

    What do black lines look like on a black background?  :o

    The easy fix was to make the first rect have opacity=1 instead
of zero.