Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Benjamin Darfler <bd...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/23 19:33:20 UTC

Update Links on Wiki

Hi,

I've recently changed my blog and I noticed some of the links on the wiki
are stale. I'd love to make sure that interested users can find the right
information still. Who can help me update the following links?

*On https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles>*

- Synchronous Request Response with ActiveMQ and Spring by CodeDependents
(March 2010) →
https://medium.com/@bdarfler/synchronous-request-response-with-activemq-and-spring-21359a438a86

- Efficient Lightweight JMS with Spring and ActiveMQ by CodeDependents
(Octover 2009) →
https://medium.com/@bdarfler/efficient-lightweight-jms-with-spring-and-activemq-51ff6a135946

*On https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Spring+Support
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Spring+Support>*

- Synchronous Request Response with ActiveMQ and Spring →
https://medium.com/@bdarfler/synchronous-request-response-with-activemq-and-spring-21359a438a86

Cheers,

Ben Darfler

Re: Update Links on Wiki

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
It appears that Tim Bish made this change back on 2/27. Thanks to Tim for
making the change.

Best,
(the other) Tim

Re: Update Links on Wiki

Posted by bdarfler <bd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Re: Update Links on Wiki

Posted by bdarfler <bd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

My apologies the page that needs updating is

http://activemq.apache.org/spring-support.html

Ben

Re: Update Links on Wiki

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Ben,

The second line (I assume you mean "sentence," since "line" as determined
by line wrap is meaningless in the context of HTML content on screens with
different widths) in the second paragraph of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles reads "Please
add any new resources that you come across by clicking the edit link at the
bottom of the page," which doesn't contain the word "article." The third
sentence reads "If you do this, please make sure to attach a date to the
article as well so users are aware of how recent it is," but the word
"article" in that paragraph should not be linked to your blog post since
the sentence refers to all articles in the abstract rather than your
specific article.

So I'm not seeing any changes that need making based on your description.
If I've misunderstood something about your request, please clarify and I
can make the change if it seems justified.

(the other) Tim

Re: Update Links on Wiki

Re: Update Links on Wiki

Posted by bdarfler <bd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Re: Update Links on Wiki

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 05/23/2018 03:33 PM, Benjamin Darfler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently changed my blog and I noticed some of the links on the wiki
> are stale. I'd love to make sure that interested users can find the right
> information still. Who can help me update the following links?
>
> *On https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles>*
>
> - Synchronous Request Response with ActiveMQ and Spring by CodeDependents
> (March 2010) →
> https://medium.com/@bdarfler/synchronous-request-response-with-activemq-and-spring-21359a438a86
>
> - Efficient Lightweight JMS with Spring and ActiveMQ by CodeDependents
> (Octover 2009) →
> https://medium.com/@bdarfler/efficient-lightweight-jms-with-spring-and-activemq-51ff6a135946
>
> *On https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Spring+Support
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Spring+Support>*
>
> - Synchronous Request Response with ActiveMQ and Spring →
> https://medium.com/@bdarfler/synchronous-request-response-with-activemq-and-spring-21359a438a86
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben Darfler

Done, please allow some time for the site to update.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121