Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wicus <wi...@webmail.co.za> on 2009/01/05 13:29:48 UTC

Can't complete Sales Order

Hi,

When creating a Sales Order via the WebStore (Web channel), processing can't
take place past the payment screen, although payment options has been
created.

Though 4 (four) payment setups have been created, only the EFT and Credit
Card options is available in the "Select Payment Method" drop-down option
box...

I do not recall this being an issue last year, yet .... that was last year
....  P.S. Happy New Year !

OFBiz trunk release 731536 on Fedora 10

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21290204/ofbiz-checkout.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21290204/ofbiz-Payment.jpg

Re: Can't complete Sales Order

Posted by Wicus <wi...@webmail.co.za>.
Thanks Jacques.

I noticed the problem resolved after an SVN update.

Tried to delete the post early to prevent people wasting time on an
irrelevant issue.

Thanks for the reply though.

Wicus

Re: Can't complete Sales Order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Wicus,

I checked, it must be an issue with your implementation, it's working well OOTB

Jacques

From: "Wicus" <wi...@webmail.co.za>