Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/07 07:48:39 UTC

Increase parallelism according to the number of tasks

Hi,

In my test environment I have two task managers.

I would like to increase the parallelism to 2 from default of 1. Can it be
done through properties

   properties.setProperty("parallelism", "2")

Although that does not change anything.

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: Increase parallelism according to the number of tasks

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
This worked

streamExecEnv.setParallelism(2)