Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/06 22:56:10 UTC

Re: JaxMe

Hi, Marc,

Cobery, Marc (Marc) wrote:

> I am looking at switching from the JAXB RI to JaxMe2.  I would like to
> switch to JAXMe to use the javasource extension.  I can not find what
> tags are available to be use or an example of how to customize an xsd
> binding.  Do you have any references for these questions?

first of all, please be so kind to use the mailing list
jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org for such discussions. First of all, it gives
others the possibility to read, second, may be someone else can and will
reply.

I do not understand, what exactly you mean by "javasource extension". If
the JaxMeJS framework is what you are referring to: The framework is
independent from JaxMe. Quite to the contrary: JaxMe depends on JaxMeJS.

If your intention is to achieve a modification of the generated sources:
Unfortunately that isn't documented at all. There are only some
examples, all of which implementing a so-called SGFactoryChain: The
JaxMeJdbcSG (creating source for accessing an SQL database via JDBC) and
the TaminoApi4JSG (creating source for accessing a Tamino database).

More detailed questions would allow a more detailed response.

Jochen