Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by GMAIL1 <am...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/13 21:03:09 UTC

[Tapestry 5.1.0.5] - GRID - How Override the sorting images ?

¿ How can be overrided the sorting images of the Grid component (
sortable.png, sort-desc.png & sort-asc.png )  ?

I tried creating the package "org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components"
in my project classpath,
and putting my modified versions of the images into, thinking that the
classloaders will get this images
before the others located inside the own tapestry-core.jar .

It didn´t works, and anyway, i´m sure the correct way is more elegant that
any way similar to my attempt.

Greetings,
Antonio

Re: [Tapestry 5.1.0.5] - GRID - How Override the sorting images ?

Posted by GMAIL1 <am...@gmail.com>.
Exactly, it works

Many Thanks !
Antonio

Joost Schouten (mailing lists) escribió:
> you just have to add some css:
>
> table.t-data-grid thead tr th a img {
>     display:none !important;
> }
>
> table.t-data-grid thead tr th a {
>     display:block;
>     width:10px;
>     height:10px;
> }
>
> table.t-data-grid thead tr th a.t-sort-column-descending{
>     background: url(yourimagePath);
> }
>
> table.t-data-grid thead tr th a.t-sort-column-ascending{
>     background: url(yourimagePath);
> }
>
> Or something alike. This does not give you the option to overwrite the
> sortable.png. Maybe a class should be added to the link that surrounds
> it or both the img should be added to the text link (contributors?)
>
> Cheers,
> Joost
>

> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 7:03 AM, GMAIL1 <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ż How can be overrided the sorting images of the Grid component (
>> sortable.png, sort-desc.png & sort-asc.png )  ?
>>
>> I tried creating the package "org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components" in my
>> project classpath,
>> and putting my modified versions of the images into, thinking that the
>> classloaders will get this images
>> before the others located inside the own tapestry-core.jar .
>>
>> It didn´t works, and anyway, i´m sure the correct way is more elegant that
>> any way similar to my attempt.
>>

>> Greetings,
>> Antonio

Re: [Tapestry 5.1.0.5] - GRID - How Override the sorting images ?

you just have to add some css: