Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Victor Rodriguez <vi...@turambar.net> on 2000/11/16 01:24:52 UTC

Jsps on subdirectorios of web/

Hello all,

I'm using tomcat on a project and I have run into the following problem:

A coworker built a webapp, all his classes are in web-inf/classes, and
all his html/jsps are in the webapp root. I'm now writing an additional
module for the webapp, but I must put my classes and jsps on different
directories than his. So for the classes I just put my source files on a
package, and I made a subdirectory on web to put my jsps. The problem I
have is that I cannot use his classes from mine or from my jsps.

I guess I must import or qualify his classes with a package name, but
for the life of me I can't figure it out.

I've looked at the jakarta-tomcat faq but have been unable to find a
solution for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- Victor R.