Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/23 12:40:56 UTC

camel maven plugin error on generate phase

Hello.  I am getting an error when building modules:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.camel:camel-package-maven-plugin:3.15.0-SNAPSHOT:generate
(generate) on project camel-direct: Error generating data
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: Unable to create mojo:
NullPointerException

Is there something about 3.15.0-SNAPSHOT that has changed with regard to
this plugin?  Things were working well with the previous snapshot version.
Have any of you seen this error, too?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: camel maven plugin error on generate phase

Posted by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com>.
I want to add that I can successfully build a component module by executing
mvn clean install -pl components/camel-direct -am -Pfastinstall, for
example, from the top-level camel repository directory.  But it fails if I
descend any lower (to the components directory) with the error that I
pasted in my previous email.

Posted by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  That worked for me.  I had to remove all of the generated code
between both my module, and the componentdsl module, and then everything
was able to build without error.  There is a definite learning curve, and
I'm slowly getting there.

Thanks again for your help!

Steve

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.