Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/01 00:32:31 UTC

Re: Can't get a streaming job to use a custom partitioner

1) Could you print the output of:
$ jar tf ./NumericPartitioner.jar

2) Could you try:
$ export HADOOP_CLASSPATH="$HADOOP_CLASSPATH:./NumericPartitioner.jar"

$ ../bin/hadoop jar ../contrib/streaming/hadoop-streaming-1.2.1.jar \
-libjars ./NumericPartitioner.jar \
-input /input -output /output/keys -mapper "map_threeJoin.py" -reducer
"keycount.py" \
-partitioner newjoin.NumericPartitioner -file "map_threeJoin.py" -file
"keycount.py"