Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Max Bridgewater <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/31 18:48:52 UTC

Avoiding Serialization in DefaultProducerTemplate

Hi,

It seems DefaultProducerTemplate serializes my exchange body even if I want
to simply send a message within the same VM.

Is there a way to avoid this serialization?

Thanks,
Max.

Re: Avoiding Serialization in DefaultProducerTemplate

Posted by Max Bridgewater <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,

Thanks for your input. Good to know this exists for some endpoint. I am
using direct-vm. Anything in that direction?

Max.

Posted by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com>.

-----