Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Petteri Sulonen <ps...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/20 20:12:45 UTC

Problem with SVG modules and JPEG images

Hi again --

I'm now running Lenya under Jetty 6.1.20. Things are mostly working.
However, I hit a problem serving JPEG images. If the URL has the
?lenya.module=svg&width=300&height=200 query string that runs it
through the SVG module, I get an error:

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class
com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGEncodeParam, but interface was expected
	at org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoder.writeImage(Unknown Source)

I take it I'm supposed to override some library by some other library.
Trouble is, I don't know which one and with what.

Help much appreciated, as usual.

BR, Petteri

Re: Problem with SVG modules and JPEG images

Posted by Petteri Sulonen <ps...@gmail.com>.
Yup, that was the problem. Switching to sun-java6-jdk resolved it.

/Petteri

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.