Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2020/02/10 21:42:04 UTC

This week's Hadoop storage community online meetup (APAC)

Hi!

I would like to spend this week's session to discuss Distributed Tracing in
Hadoop.

We had a session at the last Bay Area Hadoop meetup back in June discussing
the Distributed Tracing work we have been doing. I'd like to share our
latest update with the APAC community.

Zoom link: https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968

Time/Date:
Feb 12 10PM (US west coast PST) / Feb 13 2pm (Beijing) / Feb 13 3pm (Tokyo)
/ Feb 13 11:30am (New Delhi)

Re: This week's Hadoop storage community online meetup (APAC)

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ahmed,

The schedule is up to date. Would you like to volunteer to host one? Do you
have a topic you'd like to share? I've been trying to keep the call
informative and have a topic each time and I send out a notice beforehand.
But maybe that's not the right way of doing it.

In fact, given that 3.3.0 is approaching, I would suggest to use this call
as an opportunity to push forward the release (discuss blocker issues,
features to be included). How does that sound? Hadoop community tend to be
asynchronous historically so I don't know if people would accept that but
I'd like to give that a try.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ahmed,

Posted by Ahmed Hussein <a...@ahussein.me>.