Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/27 09:01:19 UTC

Please welcome our new committer: Haeyoon Cho

Hi,

I am happy to tell you that the PPMC invited Haeyoon Cho
to be our newest committer and that Haeyoon has accepted that invitation.

Welcome to the team, Haeyoon!

Cheers,
Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Please welcome our new committer: Haeyoon Cho

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Haeyoon!

Best,
Gyewon

2020년 2월 28일 (금) 오전 8:02, Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Haeyoon!!

Posted by Jangho Seo <ja...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your commitership and welcome aboard, Haeyoon!

Thanks,
Jangho Seo

Posted by 송원욱 <ws...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Haeyoon!