Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jon <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 04:43:47 UTC

[NEWBIE] A couple of questions

I would appreciate information on:
1. Using the web admin console?  Tutorials and step by step preferred.

2. What is the host manager application?

3. Downloading and using apache tomcat code.   Where do I find
tutorials/information?

--
Jon Camilleri

Mobile (MT): 00356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri.jon@gmail.com
e-mail.

I usually reply to e-mails within 2 business days. If it's urgent, give me a
call.

Re: [NEWBIE] A couple of questions

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Jon wrote:
> I would appreciate information on:

Did you even look at any of the Tomcat documentation?

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/manager-howto.html

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/api/org/apache/catalina/manager/host/HostManagerServlet.html

> 3. Downloading and using apache tomcat code.   Where do I find
> tutorials/information?
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/building.html

Mark