Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/18 12:25:39 UTC

Reg:problems facing in servicemix

hi gnodet,

we are facing some of the problems in servicemix:

1/. Why HTTP-SU has 1 minute set as time out. Why is this time out set in
the application level and not in the http connection level.

2/. How to make parallel calls to different data sources at the same time
with In-out MEP. We cannot use the Splitter - aggregator pattern because
they are In-only MEP. The use case for our scenario is:

i/. We gave to make parallel calls to 3 webservices at the same time.

ii/. Responses from each webservice will be an XML.

iii/. Merge the responses from these webservices.

                              <--> Webservice 1

XML Data                  <--> Webservice 2
(Combination of
XMLS from
Webservice 1, 2 and 3)
                                <--> Webservice 3

Can you please tell us the solution for it.

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: Reg:problems facing in servicemix

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
I try to answer even if I am not gnodet. :-)

sachin2008 wrote:
> hi gnodet,
>
> we are facing some of the problems in servicemix:
>

> 1/. Why HTTP-SU has 1 minute set as time out. Why is this time out set in
> the application level and not in the http connection level.
Which timeout do you exactly mean?

> 2/. How to make parallel calls to different data sources at the same time
> with In-out MEP. We cannot use the Splitter - aggregator pattern because
> they are In-only MEP. The use case for our scenario is:
Why do you don't implement this by yourself. You could implement this
with your own thread handling. We did this and it works just fine. Every
send has to run in a seperate thread. It's not difficult.

--
Thomas Termin

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle