Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by luke cassady-dorion <lu...@netraker.com> on 2003/07/24 19:44:19 UTC

jtl overwriting jmx

so i just quit out of jmeter and when i tried to open my file again i
received an error saying that there is a problem with the SAX
implementation. upon opening the jmx file to see if there is a problem,
it seems that the data which should have appeared in a jtl file
overwrote the data in my jmx file (this erasing my test). the odd thing
is that none of my listeners were set to save to a file.

this happened on a build made from yesterday's code.