Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/01/18 09:40:16 UTC

Current Development Status of Apache Fineract CN

Markus,

Could you provide some visibility into the stability of the current version
of framework that's on Github. I wanted to provide an update during
tomorrow's developer meeting and the folks like Ramesh and Simon who are
testing out deployment in the cloud would like be aware if major changes
are coming soon - I had heard that there be some major API changes coming
Jan 29 but not sure if this is affecting the whole framework or not.

Thanks,

Ed

Re: Current Development Status of Apache Fineract CN

Posted by ayuk etta <ay...@apache.org>.
Thanks Markus for doing this, I am sure everyone willing to contribute in
the community has been unblocked by this.

Ayuk

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey all,

I've learned that my last statement was a bit misleading, and community
members seemed to be blocked by this.

I do apologize, because it never was my intention to fend or block anybody
from contributing.

As of yesterday, all pending code was send as a PR to Fineract CN
repositories at the Apache Gitbox.

Cheers

Markus

.::Yagni likes a DRY KISS::.