Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2006/11/21 16:49:16 UTC

JDBCVirtualUserTableTest 3 failing tests after r476928

Hi Norman,

Maybe you didn't notice this, but I think this change brake the
JDBCVirtualUserTableTests

testStoreAndRetrieveRegexMapping
- fail in the 4th assert (it returns 3 but expect 4)
testStoreAndRetrieveAddressMapping
- fail in the fist assert (expect null)
testStoreAndRetrieveErrorMapping
- fail in the fist assert (expect null)