Posted to surefire-users@maven.apache.org by Pablo Gutierrez <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 19:12:45 UTC

Surefire to run a custom testsuite

Hi all,

I'm setting up maven for a project and I just get to the point where
everything compiles.

I'm having troubles running the test lifecycle phase because for our unit
tests we use a
customized testsuite, so when we run our unit tests with the standard text
runner from junit, we
pass the argument of the classs of out test suite.

I wouldn't like to skip the test life cycle and running the unit tests on a
separate process.

Is there a way of specifying the class of the testsuite to the surefire
plugin?

Thanks,
Pablo

Re: Surefire to run a custom testsuite