Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 22:57:53 UTC

[HE] [www] Help Wanted

Hi, while translating the website into Hebrew, I see I need assistance with
translating the Why section <http://www.openoffice.org/why/> pages. The
attached mdtext files represent these files, and need translation into
Hebrew (no need to translate the Notice section).

Please reply if you take responsibility for a page, with "I work on page
x"), so others won't translate the same page.

Thanks,
Tal

Re: [HE] [www] Help Wanted

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Tal Daniel wrote:
> translating the Why section http://www.openoffice.org/why/ pages.
> The attached mdtext files represent these files, and need translation

Attachments are stripped from the mailing list messages. Anyway, the md
files for the "Why" section can be downloaded from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/test-he/why/
and edited with a normal text editor, ignoring the initial notice as you
said.

Regards,
   Andrea.