Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/01/25 19:38:31 UTC

RE: Integration strategies for canoo webtest?

Hi,

ATM, a tight integration would be diffcult. However, with Cactus v2 it
will be extremely easy (it'll just work). See
http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/vmassol/archives/000520_cactus_v2_archi
tecture_proposal.html

It should be easy to reuse only the front end though, using the
<runservertests> task.

Thanks
-Vincent