Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by crazy4venu <cr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 13:40:21 UTC

Linking error in ActiveMQConnectionFactory

Dear All,

I am struck with this error ! can anyone help me in this issue !

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
activemq::core::ActiveMQConnectionFactory::ActiveMQConnectionFactory(void)"
(??0ActiveMQConnectionFactory@core@activemq@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function
_main

Regards
china

Re: Linking error in ActiveMQConnectionFactory

Posted by crazy4venu <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

You are right it is problem with linking with libraries so i linked the
libactivemqcpp.lib in proper way. then i solved that issue !

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards
tinnu

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.