Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yufan Shi <iv...@alpaq.com> on 2004/10/23 07:51:39 UTC

How can I set values to message parameters by using bean:message tag?

Hi all,
I am wondering if there is a way to set values to message paramerts by using
bean:message, for example,
I have a message entry in my application.properties file like this:Welcome,
{0}
And in my JSP file, I'd like to render this message as "Welcome,Some
One"which
"Some One" is fetched from the UserBean in my session scope.
I am wondering if the tag <bean:message> can do this, or is there another
way?
Thanks a lot!
Best wishes!

Yufan Shi