Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/11/05 00:08:36 UTC

Re: ecommerce login impossible since Revision: 1534264

Also i don't think it's related (too late to investigate, maybe rather related to changes introduced with OfbizUrlBuilder.java), on trunk demo I had to force the ecommerce website to redirect to demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org, else localhost was used

Jacques

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Fixed in rev 1540482.

Adrian Crum