Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam <ad...@getcare.com> on 2002/02/05 18:29:24 UTC

Next release of Struts

Struts is really picking up momentum, being written about in the new
Java TOols for XP and on the boards over at The Serverside and
elsewhere.  I'd like to point more people to oward it, but there is so
much required functionality that is only in the nightly builds.  Is
there a timeline/target for the next release of struts, with the current
functionality?  Is there a discussion going on about this somewhere
 that I am missing?

Adam

Re: Next release of Struts

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Yes, we are pretty much at feature lock, and working toward a release
candidate. Mostly documentation and testing of the newest features.

Adam wrote:

> Struts is really picking up momentum, being written about in the new
> Java TOols for XP and on the boards over at The Serverside and
> elsewhere.  I'd like to point more people to oward it, but there is so
> much required functionality that is only in the nightly builds.  Is
> there a timeline/target for the next release of struts, with the current
> functionality?  Is there a discussion going on about this somewhere
>  that I am missing?
>
> Adam

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.