Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/01/16 18:59:33 UTC

Preparing Apache Karaf Runtime 4.2.8 take #2

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I'm working on Jetty/Servlet
MultiPartInputStreamParser CNFE issue.
I plan to submit 4.2.8 release (take #2) to vote during the weekend.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Preparing Apache Karaf Runtime 4.2.8 take #2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Just to let know that MultiPartInputStreamParser issue on Pax Web/Jetty
is now fixed. I'm releasing Pax Web 7.2.14 and then I will update in
Karaf, heading to Karaf 4.2.8 Take #2 vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré