Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2015/09/02 14:51:20 UTC

report due today

Hey everyone,

I just remembered we have a board report due today (
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2015).  Anyone have time to put
this together?  The wiki page will still be editable for a few days, so
perhaps the report could be submitted a little late if necessary.

Billie

Re: report due today

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
Looks good.  Thanks, Stack!

Re: report due today

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Ugh. I did it for the webpage (have to publish it still). Let me fix the
report.
Thanks Nick,
St.Ack

Re: report due today

[...]