Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/06 00:46:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.1.5-incubating [rc2]

Hi all,

    This is a call for a vote on releasing Apache Griffin 0.1.5-incubating, release candidate 2. This is the first release of Griffin.

    Apache Griffin is data quality service for modern data system, it defines a standard process to define, measure data quality for well-known dimensions. With Apache Griffin, users will be able to quickly define their data quality requirements and then get the result in near real time in systematical approach.

    We have cleaned up bundled software for license issues.
    https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/LICENSE.md

    The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.5-incubating

    The tag to be voted upon is 0.1.5-incubating:
    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.1.5-incubating

    The release hash is 87f71017dc4bd925e309a540ca5783cf4c59dfff:
    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=commit;h=87f71017dc4bd925e309a540ca5783cf4c59dfff

    The Nexus Staging URL:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-1005

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS

    KEYS file available:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS

    For information about the contents of this release, see:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.5-incubating/CHANGES.txt

    Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Griffin 0.1.5-incubating

    The vote will be open for 72 hours.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Griffin ${RELEASE_VERSION}-incubating
    [ ] +0 no opinion

William

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.1.5-incubating [rc2]

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Justin, Henry:

Yes, we run Rat and it didn't complain much.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out, we will replace it with the right ASF license header.

Thanks,

William

________________________________
Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.