Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by NaveenKumar <ca...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/06 19:46:15 UTC

Monthly Community Meetup

Hi Team,

Do we have any monthly community meetup which is public and recorded? If not, could we create a practice to meet, discuss the features, enhancements and more?

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you,

Re: Monthly Community Meetup

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 08.03.22 um 02:32 schrieb NaveenKumar:
> Thanks, Felix and Ralf for your input.
>
> Hi Felix,
>
> I agree with your points. Could we just start a pilot meetup and see how it goes? I am positive that people will participate.
I think, we can, but I have no idea, how :)

> Those who do not have the advantage to participate, can watch the recording and refer to the meeting notes.
>
> The community meetings will bring more transparency and help to shape the future roadmap of JMeter.

As long, as we remember, that we can not 'decide' anything on those
meetings, as that would have to be discussed and decided on the mailing
list.

Felix

Posted by NaveenKumar <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralf Roeber <ra...@gmail.com>.