Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jiang Jacky <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/30 01:57:31 UTC

Robust of cassandra

Hi, Everyone
For now, I have a kafka cluster, and there is only 1 partition in each
node. i just also produce lots of messages to 1 topic only.
Then, I have a problem, I used it for a while, the topic is crashed, the
error message is "NoAvailableLeader", but it is good for other topics that
I do not often use. So I have to cleanup the zookeeper cache, and restart
it again, then that topic comes back normal.
Can someone tell me how to fix that? I don't want to clean the zookeeper
sometimes in order to make the topic available. It seems not stable.
Thanks

Re: Robust of cassandra

Posted by Jiang Jacky <ji...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry Neha, so late to reply you. I will try that and let you know
anyway.
Thanks Neha,

Re: Robust of cassandra

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.