Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by da...@opensource.lk on 2004/01/21 09:13:22 UTC

Re: HPUX

Hi Mario,

>> Hi All,
>> We need help testing Axis C++ on other platforms. Currently it is
>> tested only on Linux and windows. It is written with portability in
>> mind. Anybody willing to test and help running Axis C++ on other
>> unixes?
>>
>> damitha
>
> You can contact me Damitha, i can help you with testing AXIS C++ on HPUX
>  11.0 if you wish....

Yes please. Test with the recent code in cvs Axis C++ head, which is
intended for the next release and is feature riched. Please subscribe to
Axis C++ developer mailing list(http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html) and
send mail to axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org. Your
contributions as suggestions and patches is greatly appreciated.

damitha