Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org> on 2023/04/13 14:41:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-connector-jdbc v3.1.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version v3.1.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This version supports both Flink 1.16.x and Flink 1.17.x

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint
0F79F2AFB2351BC29678544591F9C1EC125FD8DB [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag v3.1.0-rc1 [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Danny

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352678
[2]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-connector-jdbc-3.1.0-rc1
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1614/
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-jdbc/releases/tag/v3.1.0-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/638

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-connector-jdbc v3.1.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks all, this vote is now closed. I will announce the results in a
separate thread.

Danny

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
 +1 (binding)

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31759 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31759>

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-connector-jdbc v3.1.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Teoh, Hong" <li...@amazon.co.uk.INVALID>.
Thanks Danny

Posted by Elphas Toringepi <el...@gmail.com>.