Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wb...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com on 2002/08/20 20:24:23 UTC

Anything terrible happen over the past week?

I've been out moving for the past week.  I can catch up on the full
archive over the next week, but has anything terrible been discovered
and / or fixed since the b2 came out?

Thanks

RE: Anything terrible happen over the past week?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Yes, apparently Mark Galbreath is back from vacation.  I don't remember
reading that in the release notes!!!!

;)

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta