Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 01:30:02 UTC

Plugins Release blog post

Can you guys review it at https://reviews.apache.org/r/14356/

I don't think post-review was working properly for me...

Re: Plugins Release blog post

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
best to review the .md file instead.
I don't think there's a good way to host it somewhere, other than for you
to download and apply the patch, and run "rake serve" yourself.

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.

--
Timothy Kim

Re: Plugins Release blog post