Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Shahid Faiz <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/27 17:04:08 UTC

Enable remote delivery logs

Hi,

I am using James 2.3.2 version, and want to debug remote delivery of emails.
I have tried enable DEBUG log level for smtpserver, spoolmanager,
remotemanager, mailet categories in environment.xml. Enabling  these shows
detailed logs for emails which are being received but doesn't details for
delivered emails.

Is there anyway I can enable logs (specially SMTP protocol requests and

Shahid

Re: Enable remote delivery logs

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Use: