Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Alexandru Zbarcea <zb...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/15 04:42:27 UTC

Re: Create new branches and revert trunk

Hi Christian,

Regarding https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-418, is it possible
to be granted access to Jenkins?
http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson

Right now I can login, but I cannot create jobs.

Any ASF project can run build and test tasks for their projects from this
> server. *PMC chairs can grant access* to Jenkins to any committer (see
> below for instructions) to get an administrative account on Jenkins<http://builds.apache.org/>,
> in order to create the Jenkins jobs representing your projects.

There are many steps to be done before setting the jobs right. Are the guys
from any of these projects
http://projects.apache.org/indexes/language.html#C++ able to help me?
Because having C++ accepted as cross-platform as possible we should ensure
it builds and all the tests run well on all major platforms described here:
http://ci.apache.org/#jenkins

Thanks,
Alex